Rude Customer Service

18 hours ago, CruisingRoyal2001 said:

I have been trying to get “The Key” for my upcoming cruise on Symphony. The first time I called a representative informed me that it wouldn’t go on sale until January 12th. So I called back on the 12th only to be informed that they had sold it a week before and they were now sold out. He offered to transfer me to a supervisor who then became very agitated and disrespectful when I tried explaining what had happened. I was not demanding they fix anything I just wanted to know where they went wrong. 

I'm not defending RCI but maybe the staff you spoke to did not know why "The Key" was put on sale a week early. 

We had a cruise cancelled, due to itinerary rescheduling.  Our TA was told that the new cruise would go on sale normally a week after a cruise was cancelled. The new cruise was placed on sale 3 days later. When our TA booked the new cruise he made a point of asking why the new cruise was placed on sale sooner than we had been told. The RCI's customer service agent had no idea. The agent stated that 2-3 other people had asked the same question and that no one in his section knew why the cruise had been placed on sale early.

19 hours ago, dwayneb236 said:

I wasn't there so can't say who in this incident was rude or not. But I know from my own experience, I've had many people I interact with call me rude. And without a doubt they are all because they heard something they did not want to hear or get their way. All my interactions are recorded and every time I am exonerated. I'm a LEO . Not saying the OP didn't deal with a rude person, but there is always the other side too. Hope it all works out. We can all get frustrated sometimes. 

Thank you for your service. 

• Like 1