Noordam - Sauna/Steam Question

GenSteve

I am considering the Noordam transatlantic on 4/15/06.

I've read contradicting accounts of how the sauna/steam works in the spa on the Westerdam, Ooosterdam and Zuiderdam. I know there's a charge for the Thermal Suite area.

Is there a free sauna/steam in the men's locker room, or do you have to use other co-ed facilities?

No responses so far. Anyone recently on the Westerdam who can offer a description of the locker rooms and location of sauna. It's the newest ship.

Also, anyone familiar with the pricing for the steam rooms? Do you have to pay for the Hydro Pool too?

I'm just curious what's free and what requires an extra charge. Thanks.

There was a charge of $19 per day use for the Thermal Suite(saunas also in this area) and an additional charge of $19 per day use for the Hydro Pool. I purchased 2 days of both, and it greatly enhanced the cruise. When I cruise on the Oosterdam in March I plan on purchasing the plan for the whole week. I do not know if there was a sauna in or outside the gym that was no charge. Perhaps someone else will know the answer to this.

Marie

Archived