Barcelona Day Trip (Nou Camp & Sagrada F)

Batewolf

Half of my party (5) want to visit the Nou Camp and the other half want to do more general sightseeing incl the Sagrada F.  I've seen guided tours of the Nou Camp at 50 euros each which I can pre-book.  Before I book a specific time, anyone have any idea how long it takes to get to the Nou Camp by taxi?  Also, how long does it take to get from the ship to the taxi rank?  Any idea how much a taxi is from the port to the Nou Camp?

For the 5 wanting to do general sightseeing incl the SF,  Are we best booking an audio tour or guided tour?  Are we best getting a taxi there?

Would appreciate any advice you can give.

Taxis are available ship side and its a 20 minute ride to camp nou so I’m guessing 40+€ each way. You can take the subway but you’ll have to get to the metro via the port shuttle that drops off at the Columbus monument.

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/Mirador+de+Colom,+Plaça+Portal+de+la+pau,+s%2Fn,+08001+Barcelona,+Spain/Camp+Nou,+C.+d'Aristides+Maillol,+12,+08028+Barcelona,+Spain/@41.381279,2.1478573,13z/data=!4m8!4m7!1m2!1m1!1s0x12a4a256d7bd004b:0x2adc0acddfeb6cb7!1m2!1m1!1s0x12a498f576297baf:0x44f65330fe1b04b9!3e3

You can also type in Sagrada Familia instead of camp nou for instructions or any other combinations that you desire.

just choose the transit 🚊 icon to get the metro instructions 

you can buy a carnet of 10 tickets for about 11€ that would be enough to get you all there and back. The metro  ride is 28 minutes with a train leaving every 3 minutes. Factor in just over a hour from the ship to camp nou and you should be fine.

Edited by lamchops