Enchantment or Dream

twinsaj

Booking a cruise for next May and need to do a short cruise from Galveston.  The only two choices we have is the Enchantment and the Carnival Dream.  Looking for opinions on which would be better.  It is my DH and myself and our Adult Children (mid twenties).  We have cruised on both lines before and enjoyed both.  I will post the same question in the Carnival thread to be fair.

Thanks in advance!  

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2019 at 4:39 PM, twinsaj said:

Booking a cruise for next May and need to do a short cruise from Galveston.  The only two choices we have is the Enchantment and the Carnival Dream.  Looking for opinions on which would be better.  It is my DH and myself and our Adult Children (mid twenties).  We have cruised on both lines before and enjoyed both.  I will post the same question in the Carnival thread to be fair.

Thanks in advance!  

My preference would be Royal but Carnival may be better for your adult children. I am going on the Enchantment in May (for the first time) and it doesn't appear that there is much to do on board (besides relaxing) 🙂 There may be more "things" to do on Carnival.

Edited by NovCruisin

Thanks for the feedback!  We actually changed our whole plan all together and booked the Navigator of the Seas out of Miami.  With the dates available on that ship it worked out perfectly and we have enough time to fly to Florida.