Luncheon Reception Question

We are planning our wedding to include the 4 course sit down luncheon reception. Are any of you aware of the menu choices available and is it possible to have the piano player option if you choose the luncheon reception? Since we're not booking our wedding till Feb. Carnival's been no help in answering my questions ahead of time.

I have the menu choices if you want i can fax it to you. My wedding is July 15 on the Carnival Legend out of NY and i am also doing the sit down luncheon since alot my guest are not coming on the cruise. As for the piano player, they told me that you can't get that in the dining room, but there will be back ground music playing.

Because we can't control who reads the boards and in order to preserve your privacy we routinely pull posts that inadvertently give out personal phone numbers, addresses, fax numbers.. you just never know who could take it to their advantage. Hopefully one of you can post an email up here to get the menu faxed to you privately????

Yes, Thank you!:) I was out of the office yesterday but it was on the fax waiting for me this morning!:) I wish they would let you choose more than one option to offer you guests. Do you happen to know what the menu options are if you choose the Hor Dourves(sp) and open bar reception? I know they told me they continously bring out about 5 different ones but I was wondering what the choices were? I justed wanted to know so we could see if maybe we should switch to that option just to give our guests more choices. I would hate to end up with deviled eggs and cocktail wiennies though!;)

They did tell me what the options are, but i can't remember and it was stuff i've never hear of before, well at least most of them.

Keep in mine any thing you want you can ask for it, it is your wedding. I have about 60 guests and there was no way i was doing one choice, so i call Carnival and asked if i could get two option and was told yes, just put the amount of people who wants what and send it in.:)

They did tell me what the options are, but i can't remember and it was stuff i've never hear of before, well at least most of them.

Keep in mine any thing you want you can ask for it, it is your wedding. I have about 60 guests and there was no way i was doing one choice, so i call Carnival and asked if i could get two option and was told yes, just put the amount of people who wants what and send it in.:)

Thanks, that's a relief!! I thought I was going to have only one choice and so far we have about 30 people no including us and that's without even sending out our STDs yet. I didn't know how I was going to choose just one entree for everyone and now atleast I know I don't have to!:) Did they let you have two options for each course during the meal or just the two options for the main entree? It would be great if I could give everyone two choice for each course and just let them pick what they want to eat!:) I'm definately going to be requesting more than one choice when we book our wedding next month! I can't wait we meet w/our TA to set up the cruise in 2 weeks and then I can book our wedding!:D

Archived