Port Guides

arsenalboy

Do Celebrity not do downloadable PDF Port Guides anymore?

I am looking for the port guides on the Baltic Cruise, these are the 4 page guides they leave in your cabin each day.

Just want to do a bit of pre planning and they normally state the shuttle arrangements etc.

Have always downloaded in the past but cannot find them!

3 hours ago, alishac said:

Click on "Research" at the top of the page, then "Destinations." It will then give you location options. When you click on the location (Caribbean, Europe, etc.) it then breaks it down further by port.

I am really not making myself understood! Your helpful suggestion is only taking me back to a list of excursions from ports.

I am looking for PDF's of ports called "Port Explorer and Shopping Guide". I have downloaded them before and they are a Celebrity publication. Here is one from a previous cruise  

Athens_Piraeus_EN_CEL.pdf

31 minutes ago, arsenalboy said:

I am really not making myself understood! Your helpful suggestion is only taking me back to a list of excursions from ports.

I am looking for PDF's of ports called "Port Explorer and Shopping Guide". I have downloaded them before and they are a Celebrity publication. Here is one from a previous cruise  

Athens_Piraeus_EN_CEL.pdf

Ah! I see now. Are you sure that that was created by Cruise Critic? It says Celebrity Cruises at the top of the first page and looks just like the port guides that we get in the daily compass while on the cruise...

1 minute ago, alishac said:

Ah! I see now. Are you sure that that was created by Cruise Critic? It says Celebrity Cruises at the top of the first page and looks just like the port guides that we get in the daily compass while on the cruise...

No, I am only asking on Cruise Critic as this is where all the answers are!

Yes, as I mentioned in post one, you get these in the cabin. However, I have always downloaded them pre cruise, as you can see the are CEL PDF files but I cannot find current links?