Where to order drinks package?

tractortom

Guys,

We leave NEXT SUNDAY on N Amsterdam for a seven day cruise.  I have ordered a bottle of rum to be delivered to the cabin, but am interested in looking at and maybe ordering one of the drinks packages.  I have been ALL OVER the Holland America website and can find wine packages, beers in buckets, and bottles of things delivered to the room, not to mention drink cards and the like. But NOWHERE can I find any link to the drinks package.  Can one of you tell me where to look?  I'm stumped.

Tom in Okeechobee

43 minutes ago, tractortom said:

I have to say, I tried that.  They show wine packages, and spirits, but NO drinks packages, no Dining Packages.  I wonder, because it's a charter, that they may have turned it off for this cruise????  I am still stumped!

Oh, I get it.

I’m sorry, I don’t know how it works for charters.  What you could do is call the 1-800 number on Monday when they are open to see if you can order or wait until you are onboard and see what you can order?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, tractortom said:

Thanks FatCat04, that seems to be the case with this particular cruise.   We're planning a Panama Canal cruise January of next year, I may see if it's available then....

Tom in Okeechobee,

Enjoy your cruise!! Looks like a fun one.

We will be getting on NA two weeks from today and simply can't wait. :classic_biggrin:

Edited by fatcat04
  • Like 1