Sea Day Excursions!

I personally like to parasail from my aft cabin, but last trip I was told I had to wear more than a thong while doing so. Amazing views. Can't believe what people are doing on their balconies when the think no one is looking.:eek:

Skeet shooting is my favorite sea day excursion. I especially enjoy it when someone is parasailing. The look on their faces is priceless! For some reason, I think they think I am shooting at them. I can't help it if those darned skeet fly in their direction!

Skeet shooting is my favorite sea day excursion. I especially enjoy it when someone is parasailing. The look on their faces is priceless! For some reason, I think they think I am shooting at them. I can't help it if those darned skeet fly in their direction!

Have a heart! There are only 20,000 breeding pairs of skeets left. Aim for the parasailers and water skiers.

Alan

Where can I buy my tickets for these excursions? Last cruise I stood in line behind this pair of 92 year old grandpa's and they bought the last of the tickets. Can I buy them in advance so the old folks don't grab them all up?

I'm especially interested in the shark bobbing but wonder if I will need to rent my equipment or should I bring it onboard with all of my chocolate milk hidden in my garment bag?

Archived