Massage in Cabo,Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta

steveweese

Doing the Mexican Riviera for the first time and will be in PV on Feb 13 and have reserved a couples massage after reading this thread and reading trip advisor. Can anyone tell me how far it is from the ship and if it's fairly easy to find? TIA

Metamorphosis Day Spa is on the south side of Vallarta in what is often referred to as Old Town or the Romantic Zone. The most significant landmark restaurant, near the spa, is Archie's Wok. 

Google maps will show its location. Taxi is quickest way there but city bus will get you within 5-6 blocks

Enjoy!

Edited by MSN-Travelers

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2019 at 9:58 AM, cruisingpeople said:

Question about PV massages..... The Millenium Massage at the Krystal Resort used to be run by a man named Leandro, (sp).  This was about 8-10 years ago. Does anyone know where He and/or His company might have moved to ??

Thanks,Joe

This is Steve from the cruise you are on April 6  We have been at Krystal before after horse back riding . We are doing that again . We have a email went to Krystal for  2 o clock massage  will  let you know  if not we will go to Metamorphosis

I know last time it took for ever I am sure you can just walk in and they time  BUT for us since  we are going horse back riding has to be around 2:00

If we do not hear  like two weeks before I will call them as my phone calls to Mexico for free and our other one calls anywhere in the world

Edited by Stevanb

In Cabo, we prefer a place just above the Sand Bar restaurant on Medano Beach. Great location, beautiful views and good prices on the massages!

We usually enjoy lunch at the Sand Bar before or after a massage... wonderful way to spend the afternoon there. 😎

On 2/28/2019 at 1:31 PM, cruisingpeople said:

My mistake... It actually was the millenium that I sent the email to before. I guess I will try them again. We have been to the store front location.

We  have changed to  Metamorphosis as it is between horseback riding and ship  . Makes it easier for us

In Cabo, we went to Destiny Spa on Lazaro Cardenas. No ambiance to speak of, but they were very professional and thorough. My eyes were closed the whole time, so I didn't care about the decor. We were like jello when they were done and I would go back in a heartbeat. Last year, it was 19.99 for 70 minutes.

1 hour ago, Cafabi said:

In Cabo, we went to Destiny Spa on Lazaro Cardenas. No ambiance to speak of, but they were very professional and thorough. My eyes were closed the whole time, so I didn't care about the decor. We were like jello when they were done and I would go back in a heartbeat. Last year, it was 19.99 for 70 minutes.

My wife’s favorite spot.  Sometimes you need an appointment as they can be busy.  I wait for her at Happy Endings just down the street.  Have great drink specials