Meraviglia/Bellissima YC deck question

SirWolf

I am booked in YC Deluxe Suite on deck 16 on Bellissima. This cabin was the last YC cabin available when I booked back in October 2018. The cabin is across what looks like a service elevator on the deck plan and my concern is noise due to housekeeping activities. Yesterday some cabins on deck 15 and 14 opened up. Any comments about deck 14 and 15 are appreciated. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, SirWolf said:

I am booked in YC Deluxe Suite on deck 16 on Bellissima. This cabin was the last YC cabin available when I booked back in October 2018. The cabin is across what looks like a service elevator on the deck plan and my concern is noise due to housekeeping activities. Yesterday some cabins on deck 15 and 14 opened up. Any comments about deck 14 and 15 are appreciated. Thank you.

We were on Meraviglia, deck 15 and our view is that deck is perfectly situated being 1 deck up to top sail lounge and then up next deck to dining room. If mobility is a problem, the YC elevators are available.

Deck 14....one day I had a wander around that deck, and it felt somewhat out of 'things'.

4 minutes ago, hamrag said:

We were on Meraviglia, deck 15 and our view is that deck is perfectly situated being 1 deck up to top sail lounge and then up next deck to dining room. If mobility is a problem, the YC elevators are available.

Deck 14....one day I had a wander around that deck, and it felt somewhat out of 'things'.

Thank you. Mobility is no problem but we like a “quiet” cabin. The available cabins on deck 15 are an starboard side with no elevators or service areas near by.

10 minutes ago, SirWolf said:

Thank you. Mobility is no problem but we like a “quiet” cabin. The available cabins on deck 15 are an starboard side with no elevators or service areas near by.

That sounds perfect to me...we were 15018 which, from memory, was about half way in that corridor. The only noise, allegedly, was my snoring!

Edited by hamrag

11 hours ago, SirWolf said:

When do you sail SirWolf? We are booked on Bellissima YC deck 16 May 26 out of Genoa. Im worried as I picked a connecting room and pray that's not going to be noisy from our neighbors.

8 minutes ago, cparker01 said:

When do you sail SirWolf? We are booked on Bellissima YC deck 16 May 26 out of Genoa. Im worried as I picked a connecting room and pray that's not going to be noisy from our neighbors.

cParker01, we are sailing on April 12 out of Barcelona.

7 hours ago, SirWolf said:

cParker01, we are sailing on April 12 out of Barcelona.

That's my b-day, perfect time for a cruise!. I would love to know any or all details you can share with me when you get back from your trip. Looks like there's very little activity on CC regarding Bellissima.

Edited by cparker01

6 hours ago, SirWolf said:

Thank you. On starboard side cabins 15010 , 15012 , 15026 are available.

It probably wouldn't be a noise problem, but there is an entrance area (a security controlled sliding door) from the main ship lift area immediately across from 15026.....given the other choices, you might choose to avoid that cabin.

We are booked on 16026... joining cabin... but it's the only one available for a room of 4.  Older teens and we want the YC experience.  I wish they had suites with bunks available on Meraviglia.  Seems wierd they don't.

I hope our neighbors are not noisy.

We booked an adjoining room in yatch club too. Really don't know why I did when I booked 1 1/2 yrs ago? There must of been a reason, now I'm stuck and worried about possible noises from the cabin beside us. And I'm traveling with 2 kids and will need to keep a tight leash on them about the noise they make keeping our neighbors happy as well. Oh well Yatch Club, Mediterranean and the new Bellissimaaaaaa I think everything will be just fine!