Summit C.D.

PatC

Can anyone tell us who the cruise director might be on Summit now? We'd heard about the switch over the holidays but were wondering if John Howell or Don Fluke might be returning for the March trips.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Pat C

Darn...nothing against Mr. Turnbull, but I had heard such glowing reviews about John Howell I was REALLY looking forward to him being our CD in February

John Howell is a nice guy but I though he was a very weak CD while we were on Summit in November. We have enjoyed the Weir brothers in the past, Alan King on Century in May and Dru Pavlov last year on Galaxy much more in their duties as cruise directors..

It is a very personal interaction but we generally meet them in Cruise Connections get-together as well as their roles as performers (groaners) and on board activities.. Summit had the weakest CD performance over the last 15 cruises or so.:(

John Howell is a nice guy but I though he was a very weak CD while we were on Summit in November. We have enjoyed the Weir brothers in the past, Alan King on Century in May and Dru Pavlov last year on Galaxy much more in their duties as cruise directors..

It is a very personal interaction but we generally meet them in Cruise Connections get-together as well as their roles as performers (groaners) and on board activities.. Summit had the weakest CD performance over the last 15 cruises or so.:(

I'm sure whoever is the CD I'll have a fantastic time. Large 'boat' + water + new adventures + me = heaven

I'm pretty easy to get along with...any place warm, preferably with palm trees is my idea of a perfect place to be.

John Howell was the CD when we sailed to Alaska in September and he had said he would be on our March sailing to Hawaii. I'm glad to hear he'll be back! I really enjoyed him and thought he was very personable. He always seemed to have time to stop and speak to the passengers.

Garry

Archived