Sheraton Old San Juan Distance tp Pan american pier??

DISFANS3

12 hours ago, DISFANS3 said:

How far is it from the Sheraton   Old San Juan to the Pan american pier?? Is it with in walking distance or do you need a cab?? Thanks

We have stayed at the Sheraton and sailed out of the Pan American pier (most recently this past September)...Don't walk..not the greatest area to walk along and it wouldn't be worth it with luggage and sidewalk missing in some areas. We took a taxi from the hotel and it was approx $18.00 for the two of us and 3 pieces of luggage. Also more than likely you might be able to share a taxi with some from the hotel going to the pier...we did on one occasion....as this is a very popular hotel and many will be leaving at the same time as you will be and heading to the pier.

Edited by Ashland

11 hours ago, Desert Cruizers said:

Ashland daughter & I hope to verify everything this month & will book our 1 night at the Sheraton. since we are doing the b2b we have the added day between cruises to sight see.

Wonderful.....I know you're both going to have an amazing time. I just booked the Freedom B2B again for 2021...Yikes .... now that's a long way off but have 3 other cruises/itineraries booked in the mean time.

Ashland don't feel bad in booking for 2021, I added the Allure Western Med for Oct 25, 2020 & November 1 2020 TA back to Miami, 5 cruises going. I must be losing it. LOL We are still having issues with our return flights, more with the daughter then myself. I can take a Noon Jet Blue flight and be home by 10 PM with a 5 min drive to my house, but daughter still has an hour drive after landing around 11 PM and her cost jumps. We certainly don't want to hang around until 2 AM but that is our alternative through IAH. 

Gay