Cococay information

Yes, open.  We could not disembark from the Mariner of the Seas on the 12th due to high winds.  We did drop anchor and wait about 45 min - 1 hour.  One of the tenders made it out of the jetty, only to bounce around and go back in.  So we went to Nassau and arrived about 6 pm.

We could see the new pier construction and something else going on on the very south end of the island.

The next day it was open for business as the weather improved.

David

It seems that right now, they are limited to one ship at a time.

Most things are up and running, but I think the Nature Trail is no longer available.  Where it went is where the construction is going on.

Hopefully by June, the pier will be open.  Supposedly March, but originally it was last September. 😄

Went to Coco Cay in December on the Grandeur of the Seas, when we first boarded per James Van Fleet he said we might not be able to tender due to weather, fortunately the weather improved and we were able to tender.  The biggest part of the island is closed off for construction; however when we were there was plenty of room at the beaches.  It turned out to be a very nice beach day.  I have some pictures on my review and also pictures of the construction at the links below: