Upgrade Fairy came for a visit!!

My first cat 12. My first balcony! I don't think I can stand the wait. If I wasn't excited before...

Kudos to Carnival's new website for showing the picture of your stateroom that clued me in, and the Kelly method which helped me find my new room!

'Till 5/2 on the Elation...

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800000&cdt=2004;5;2;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Holiday 12/00 - Baja

Elation 05/02 - Mexican Riviera

Elation 05/04 - W. Carribbean

Congratulations! You will love your suite!! We booked a guarantee suite and are hoping for an upgrade. I cannot check by the Kelly Method because they won't give me a booking number.(we are in a group) The waiting drives you nuts!! Isn't it great the info you learn on thease boards!!

PS Be sure and take a little bubblebath for the big jacuzzi!! icon_biggrin.gif

Group Cruise Carnival Glory

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;05;08;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;9;19;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Till we Howl with the Hounds Mariner of the Seas!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;1;1;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

New Years cruise on Carnival Triumph

Yes, please clue those of us in who don't know anything about the Kelly method. We booked balcony gty. for our upcoming Victory cruise.

Lisa icon_smile.gif

Monarch of the Seas - '94

Royal Majesty - '96

Countdown to VICTORY

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;9;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

There are lots of threads regarding the Kelly method around but in a nut shell:

Go to Carnival website.

Go to the Gift section and put in an item to purchase- drink coupons, whatever.

It will ask for a booking number and room number. Enter you booking number and then just chose a room number. If it's your's the purchase will continue. If not you recieve an error message telling you to try a different room number as that booking number is not for the room you entered.

Here lately I've read that it hasn't always worked and I've also read that Carnival sometimes changes room numbers on Gty's numerous times up til the point of boarding no matter what their web site has told you. However, if you have a lot of time to kill it can be more fun trying to find out then just sitting around watching the grass go- LOL

Sensation Feb 2002

Conquest Feb 2003

Elation Sept 2003

Destiny- May 2004!!!!

I was told my roomnumber after signing up for the FunPass then going to the gift area. It had the information already there.

Disney Magic 5/02

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;5;30;22;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Carnival Destiny =) 5/30/2004

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ashkins:

I was told my roomnumber after signing up for the FunPass then going to the gift area. It had the information already there.

Carnival Destiny =) 5/30/2004

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Drat! We sail a month before you and that didn't work for us! I'm happy for you, but sad for us.

Archived