Question about Flowers

kimberlys

Has anyone ordered flowers for their stateroom? I'm thinking about getting some for my parents. But the small arrangment on Carnival's webisite looks betten than the large one. Thanks for your help!

-kim

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;4;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

until we sail the BRAND NEW MIRACLE!

Hi Kim,

I had sent a dozen red roses for my wife when we cruised 2 years ago. They were beautiful and lasted the whole cruise. I am planning on doing something special again.

Carnival Pride 8/17/02 (Western Caribbean)

Carnival Glory 8/21/2004 (Eastern) 30th Anniversary Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;8;21;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500CQclass.gif

Had the superior floral arrangment delivered to our cabin aboard Ecstasy. Looked exactly like it's pictured on Carnival's website. Lasted the whole cruise. I didn't take it with me because we were driving 6 hours back and I didn't want it to wilt. Great decor for the cruise but no need to take it with us.

We did, however, keep the cheesy rainbow decorations that we also ordered for the cabin. I use them for parties at home.

Tori

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;9;5;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0800 9/5/2004 Carnival Pride

torism.gif

Archived