Trying to contact Trikes Cozumel

cleobella

Hey, I am trying to contact Trikes Cozumel to confirm our tour with them. I booked them months ago, but they have Carnival Glory on my confirmation email, not the Celerity Edge.  They are not answering my email, so I've sent it again.  Has anyone had trouble communicating with this company? Last year we did Trikes Aruba and it was fantastic, but we had some communication problems with them as well and the tour guide admitted they can be a bit disorganized.  If anyone has any email contact info for them, which is not on the website, please let me know. Maybe someone connected with the company will see this and respond ?

On 1/27/2019 at 8:00 PM, cleobella said:

They just got back to my second email..so all is well. I have heard good things about the ride..very excited!

what date are sailing the edge ? we are also doing the Trikes, sailing the 17th

On 1/29/2019 at 6:27 PM, ABQrobin said:

Where do you go on the tour?  Their website just says a 3 hour tour of island.  I'd like to know more details.  Right now we are booked for the CozumelBarHop and wondering if we should switch.  

thanks!

I can tell you my experience on the tour.  Which honestly was the best excursion we had on that trip. 

They pick you up at the pier and then drive you about 10-15 minutes to their office.  While they get all the trikes ready they allow you to use their free wifi (which is a nice touch).   Wait time was maybe 5-10 minutes (very fast). 

There were 3 of us on the trike.  2 adults and 9 yr old girl. 

They are started by giving the driver a general tutorial of the trike and various advice on how best drive.  The first stop  for us what the chocolate factory (we opted out of the tequila tasting as we had a 9 yr old).  They paid our admissions and did the tour with us.   Next was in the town of Cedral where are Mayan ruins, Church.  Then the viewpoint, continuing with the beach of San Martin from there we go to north side, airport, President vacation home, small mayan ruin, then return driving by the main street to the port or meeting point. In all the stops have an excellent landscape (where you can drink something to cool off and take pictures, there we have public toilets)The tour guides takes a lot of pictures which you can find later in our facebook page. The tours last approximately 3 hours and a half.

I honestly this would be a tour I would recommend to everyone and would even do again. 

3 minutes ago, helensobol said:

I can tell you my experience on the tour.  Which honestly was the best excursion we had on that trip. 

They pick you up at the pier and then drive you about 10-15 minutes to their office.  While they get all the trikes ready they allow you to use their free wifi (which is a nice touch).   Wait time was maybe 5-10 minutes (very fast). 

There were 3 of us on the trike.  2 adults and 9 yr old girl. 

They are started by giving the driver a general tutorial of the trike and various advice on how best drive.  The first stop  for us what the chocolate factory (we opted out of the tequila tasting as we had a 9 yr old).  They paid our admissions and did the tour with us.   Next was in the town of Cedral where are Mayan ruins, Church.  Then the viewpoint, continuing with the beach of San Martin from there we go to north side, airport, President vacation home, small mayan ruin, then return driving by the main street to the port or meeting point. In all the stops have an excellent landscape (where you can drink something to cool off and take pictures, there we have public toilets)The tour guides takes a lot of pictures which you can find later in our facebook page. The tours last approximately 3 hours and a half.

I honestly this would be a tour I would recommend to everyone and would even do again. 

thanks.  Did they stop for lunch somewhere?  

48 minutes ago, ABQrobin said:

We actually asked him to take us to an authentic restaurant as we were on the tour solo.   He took us to amazing place with great food. 

As I understand - normally at the tequila tasting there is food.  I can't speak to exactly what was for free and what you had to pay for as I didn't do that part of the tour. 

1 hour ago, cleobella said:

Hi Jigger!

We are going to be on your cruise. We're doing the morning Trike ride...maybe will see you there! We've done Trikes in Aruba and it was awesome

Great we also did the Trikes in Aruba it was the best !!!