MyNcl info for new NCL cruisers

misguy

56 minutes ago, Senior Sea Dog said:

I like this Video but unable to see the second part. Only received first 13:48 mins of this.Any way I might see the second part. SSD

Try going to this link, it is the actual YouTube channel.  I am also going to be posting videos of my cruise on the Breakaway, and my upcoming cruise on the Jewel to Alaska.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaLT3rocYNiFGPqqnv1yvew

• Like 1

Since you liked the video, do me a favor and like them on YouTube and subscribe.  I have over a thousand pictures and video clips from my cruise on the Breakaway that will start to show up soon.  And I am already working on planning my Alaska cruise for May.

The prices are set.  I usually don't buy through the ship and save a significant amount by booking on my own.  You just have to be careful about timing so that you don't miss the ship.  For an example, on my next cruise, I am taking my granddaughter halibut fishing and we will save almost $100.00 each on the trip.  I use TripAdvisor to search out ideas for the ports, I also go through the ports of call information on Cruise Critic.  

18 hours ago, misguy said:

The prices are set.  I usually don't buy through the ship and save a significant amount by booking on my own.  You just have to be careful about timing so that you don't miss the ship.  For an example, on my next cruise, I am taking my granddaughter halibut fishing and we will save almost $100.00 each on the trip.  I use TripAdvisor to search out ideas for the ports, I also go through the ports of call information on Cruise Critic.  

Thank you we usually book our own or just go off on our own but wanted to use the free credit we got but it seems their prices are so high it isn't worth using them.  Their prices are even more than RCCL excursions.

You should be able to use that credit to for Harvest Caye, and I am not sure about any of the others, we hired a private guide in Roatan, and rented golf carts in Costa Maya.  We stayed on the ship in Cozumel as we have been there many times.

Thank you we are on the Escape.  We have been to Cozumel tons of times and will be there twice this year.  I haven't been to Costa Maya since its been built up and i have not been to the other two ports. 

I am not sure what you have planned in Costa Maya, but we liked the golf carts, we went down to the beach and they have three bars and restaurants that you can park at and use their beach and facilities.  We ordered the fish tacos at the Krazy Lobster and enjoyed the lunch, it was too windy for the beach, but it was nice to eat sitting by the water.  The port area is the best port area of any of the Caribbean ports we have visited.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...