MSC Sinfonia 02/15/06 ( 15th Feb 2006 )

graham uk

• 2 weeks later...

I've looked longingly at this cruise myself, but am still prevaricating. The price is very good and all the better with the low single supplement. I have a Cyprus holiday planned for May, which will come around quickly so probably can't justify another holiday. Could you report back about the weather etc as, if the offer is repeated, I'd seriously consider it next year?

I see you are a very experienced cruiser. I only have one MSC Opera cruise under my belt, but as you'll can tell I am now a convert. Speaking to a similarly experienced cruiser over dinner on the ship was very interesting. I wonder if you share his views that compared to other lines MSC doesn't quite match up (personally I couldn't fault it but I can see how seasoned cruisers will be more "demanding") but that it's very good value all the same?

hope you enjoy your selfs, i'm sure you will.

were booked to go end of july this year, going along with our dsughters dance school who'll be doing a few shows on board. very firts time for us, so dont know what to expect. let us know how it went will you please and give us some idea of how to go on. enjoy your trip,

dean. rotherham ,south yorkshire.:)

Hi there Goodclicks and Dean.

We always enjoy every cruise for what it has to offer. Some people just do not compare 'apples with apples'. I have only been on one MSC cruise previously and found that some things that were better, some things the same as and some things not quite as good as some other cruise lines. All in all - I had an excellent time and the cruise previously taken was very low cost considering that I was travelling alone and easily met my expectations.

The Feb MSC Cruise is again excellent value for money. A bit early in the year for good weather - but we thing that it will a very good winter break. We have good flight times and there really was nothing that compared price wise. Given the night flights back from Caribbean - have decided that a leisurely flight back on the last day from the Mediterranean will mean that we will return to work relaxed and refreshed. That's the aim anyway! J

Happy cruising!

Graham :)

Archived