Can I get a new PVP?

When I booked my first Carnival Cruise, I was assigned a PVP.  When I booked my second, it was a spur of the moment decision and I didn’t even think of going through him (9 years later).  But when we booked our third, I made sure to look up his info as I didn’t want him to miss out on a commission.  But so far, it’s been a very unpleasant experience. He was very quick to respond by phone or email until I booked the cruise.  Now nothing.  I emailed him a couple questions over Christmas break, but told him just to get back to me when he was back in the office.  The date he was supposed to return came and went. I thought maybe my questions got lost in holiday spam, so I resent them a few days after he told me he would be back in the office.  He emailed me 2 days later, but didn’t have the answers.  He specifically said he would “let me know in a few days”.  That was the last I heard from him.  It was January 5th.  I sent a casual email on 1/16 to see if he had heard anything....no response.  Thought maybe email wasn’t working, so I left a voicemail about a week later...still no response.  Final payment day was today...thought maybe I’d get a reminder or something from him...nope.  I’ve given up and have just started trying to find my answers here, but I’m just really frustrated.  I don’t think I’ve been very needy or demanding.  I’ve literally asked him maybe 3 questions.  Am I being unreasonable to want a better PVP?  And is it possible to change?

Mine is wonderful, her name is Walkyria and her extension is 85956. We've used her for about 5 years (6 cruises) and she has saved us...for instance our upcoming cruise she pointed out to me that the rooms I had on hold were under the galley and would be loud. The last cruise we took I paid then tried to go in and pay the gratuities after the final payment date and the system tried to kick out reservations as not fully paid because of me messing with the payment form. She called me and prevented us from losing our reservation!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Mediterranean_Honeymooner said:

Do I pick my own or would I have to be assigned a new one?  Do you know one that’s good?

I recommend picking your own .If you know of one you would like.  We can't recommend one as it against the rules here at CC.  Reading enough here , I'm sure you can find one that suits you.

Edited by BoDidly