Labadee Bungalow and Star Class

jgoodm

Hi All,

I am in a star class suite and I intend to book a bungalow on Barefoot Beach.  It's my understanding that I don't book that until my genie reaches out to me a couple of weeks before the cruise (is that right)?

Also, does anyone know if the bungalow or being in star class includes the other extras at Ladabee like the zip line or waterslides?

Thanks,

J.

1 hour ago, jgoodm said:

Hi All,

I am in a star class suite and I intend to book a bungalow on Barefoot Beach.  It's my understanding that I don't book that until my genie reaches out to me a couple of weeks before the cruise (is that right)?

Also, does anyone know if the bungalow or being in star class includes the other extras at Ladabee like the zip line or waterslides?

Thanks,

J.

We booked when our genie contacted us. Doesn't include the zip line, not sure about the water slides -- if there's normally a charge for those then you'd probably still have to pay (like for the bungalow).

2 hours ago, jgoodm said:

Hi All,

Thanks,

J.

Your genie will email you ahead of cruise and ask if you would like to rent one.  Nothing is included with it.  All will be extra.  Your genie can help you book them, but I would recommend booking in advance or you will pay a lot more.  As Star Class, you do get the ability to select the cabana you want first.  

3 hours ago, amybk27 said:

Your genie will email you ahead of cruise and ask if you would like to rent one.  Nothing is included with it.  All will be extra.  Your genie can help you book them, but I would recommend booking in advance or you will pay a lot more.  As Star Class, you do get the ability to select the cabana you want first.  

Thanks for the reply.  To clarify, when you say book in advance, you mean when the Genie emails me a couple of weeks before sailing, I should book then, or did you mean I should book one now online (10 months in advance).

Thanks.

5 hours ago, jgoodm said:

Hi All,

Thanks,

J.

We were in Star Class in November.  When our Genie contacted us I told him which cabana I wanted and he took care of it.  We did get three bottles of water, towels and floating mats.  As far as the zip line or waterslides I think that was extra that you needed to pay for.

12 minutes ago, Sixtynifty said:

After viewing Youtubes I have decided not to book a cabana! Hope making correct decision

We really enjoyed having our own private space w shade, cooler, didn’t have to fight for chairs (was brutal when we were there), waiter to get things for us. If you aren’t planning to spend hours at the beach though then definitely not worth it.