birthday Cakes on Meraviglia

frannie

Our grandaughter will be turning 8 on our family cruise . I am gold status and it says we get a free birthday cake . Wondering how i go about getting the cake for her on her birthday . Is there somewhere to request the cake on line . it cannot be chocolate . She hates chocolate

Edited by frannie
correct spelling

You should inform whoever you booked with and they'll make a note of it on your booking.  There should be a voucher with your cruise tickets for a birthday cake.  Also, have a word with your waiter on the first evening at dinner to ensure they're aware of it or check with Guest Services when you embark.  It's never chocolate, it's a sponge cake (and very nice, too!) 

• 7 months later...

well sent an email to msc regarding a birthday cake for our granddaughter on our cruise . We are gold status and says we get a complimentary cake . Heard back . The rep said the cake is only for the member that is gold. and we can purchase one on line for $16.00 guess thats what we need to do . if anyone has bought the cake on line how do i notify them the day we want it and in the dinning room