Booking a Balcony Guarantee...or Trying to!

texas greeneyes

I was booking mine on Jan 10 for the sailing of 9/17/06 but when I spoke to my personal cruise planner (I'm a past cruiser) she said I could get the lowest priced balcony for $20 cheaper plus a two category upgrade so thats what I went for and have even chosen my cabin. Wish you luck.

:)

I booked my cruise about 300 days early. There were no guarantees showing. When I called Carnival and was inquiring about finding a good deal he suggested the guarantee. So, even though it was not available on line, I could do it over the phone.

I was booking mine on Jan 10 for the sailing of 9/17/06 but when I spoke to my personal cruise planner (I'm a past cruiser) she said I could get the lowest priced balcony for $20 cheaper plus a two category upgrade so thats what I went for and have even chosen my cabin. Wish you luck.

:)

I see them- EVery sailing in June and July

When I had to rebook my cruise back in September for my December cruise from the Elation to the Conquest, the Website did not show any GTY Balcony cabins, but I talked to my TA and she said that she could book one for me.

If you have a good PVP or TA, they will do what they can to help you out.

Archived