Just booked! Alaska part 2.

Mountaineer0313

My husband and I sailed on Radiance in August 2018 and had the most fantastic time. As soon as we got off the ship, I knew that that wouldn't be our last trip to Alaska. Was meandering around the internet yesterday and found A northbound on Celebrity Millennium for the Aug 28th 2020 sailing. Total cruise price is about $500 more than we paid on Radiance, but included is $300 OBC, free wifi for two devices, premium beverage package and prepaid gratuities. So overall, a much better deal than we got on Radiance. I've only sailed on RC, and NCL once (we were not impressed). I hope we love this cruise as much as we loved the last one. Now to get through the next 569 days until we leave!

1 minute ago, Great Sky Girl said:

I would just say, make sure the cruise has what you want, not just the price. Ports, time in ports, etc. Going to Alaska is always expensive, even the lower price tickets are expensive, so make sure this is all that you want.

We already did this itinerary last year, and besides the ship, it will be exactly the same.

I almost chose the Millennium for May due to its one-way itinerary and she is currently undergoing a MASSIVE renovation. The only reason I changed my mind to the Eclipse is due to her awesome 10-night itinerary. If you like RC, I can almost guarantee you’ll like Celebrity as RC owns Celebrity. Also, Royal is more of a contemporary line whereas Celebrity is considered premium.