Viking river cruise excursions

bestcruise

I will be taking the Paris to Swiss Alps trip and while I am in Paris I am thinking of taking the following excursions.  Panoramic Paris excursion in the morning, Palace of Versailles in the afternoon and Paris Cabaret at night. Since they don't list starting times, I was wondering if any of these excursion over lap and is possible to do all three in one day.

It is very hard for us to say exactly because timing can differ from cruise to cruise.

However, Panoramic Paris is six and half hours long and the Versailles tour is 5 hours long, so there is very little chance that you will be able to both in one day. Even if the Panoramic were to start at 8 AM, you would not be back to the ship until 2:30pm and that does not give you enough time to visit Versailles.  I don't know about your itinerary but on ours (France's Finest) both of these tours are morning tours.

IMHO, take the Panoramic tour and as soon as it gets back to the ship, jump in a cab to Versailles (which is not that far from the where the ship docks) and tour on your own until closing time. On-line you will find both the hours for Versailles and the estimated of the cost by cab from the ship to the Versailles.

• Like 1