NCL logo merchandise online vs. on board

senoragilbert

I'm planning our meet and greet on board the Breakaway in a few weeks, and I'm looking for door prizes. I'd like to buy some small things with the NCL logo (lanyard, card holder for phone, pen/highlighter, drawstring backpack, etc.).

I am hoping someone remembers the approximate prices of NCL logo items on board. The prices on norwegiangiftshop dot com look great, but the shipping doubles the cost. So a $2 pen with highlighter is $4, a drawstring backpack is not $3 but $6, etc. However, if this is still cheaper than buying on board, I should get going on ordering in case the shipping takes a long time!

If anyone remembers any costs or has had experience with this, please advise me! Thank you!

25 minutes ago, senoragilbert said:

Does anyone remember purchasing small items, such as a lanyard or phone stand/card holder, and remember the approximate price? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth paying the shipping ahead of time! Thanks!

Just off the Jade yesterday and we forgot our normal lanyards. The price was $4.99, but since we had cruised before with NCL, we got a discount. 

• Thanks 1