Beach Towels on Westerdam

Betty in Cozumel

This may be a dumb question but I couldn't find an answer anywhere.

We are use to sailing with Celebrity.  They don't leave us two towels in the room that you have to constantly exchange for clean/dry ones.  You would just go to the pool area and help yourself to however many you need.  They even have nice little blankets for those days in Asia that are a little cooler.

We are sailing in less than 4 weeks on the Westerdam and wonder how they do their towels.  I am hoping similar to Celebrity. 

Also just curious if there are blankets available to use on your balcony for those cooler days/evenings.

TIA

Betty

There will be 2 blue and white striped towels in your cabin that are there for you to take off the ship to a beach.  They will be replaced by your steward after use.  By the pools there are towels to use and you can use as many as you want.  There will be bins to put your used towels into.   Hope this helps.

There are usually blankets in your cabin for use on the balcony.

Edited by Daisyloo

Thanks Daisyloo for the info.  We are on a March Asia cruise (not Caribbean) so I am not sure we will need a towel to take ashore.  Even at the warmer ports a bit further south, we do not plan to visit a beach.  We live in Cozumel so we get our beach time any time.  🙂 

2 hours ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

Whether or not you use those beach towels that are in your cabin, do not put them in the bins by the pool or you will be charged for them -- about $29 per towel.

Thanks.  Good to know.  We won't be using them so I guess I'll just put them away in a cupboard.

51 minutes ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

We use them to cover the chairs out on our verandah.

When we aren't using them, we also put them in a cupboard.

That seems like a good idea.  Thanks for the tip.  I will even have chair clips to hold them.