7674 on Serenade

mafig

What are your opinions on this aft balcony?  7674 I know it's above a music lounge.  However, 7674 and 7172  are the only aft balconies showing as available on the cruise I'm looking at.  My research indicates that there are a lot of complaints for 7172, mostly because of noise from the lounge below, although there are some indicating the balcony is the smallest of all the afts.  I cannot find too much on7674 however.  Anyone know.?

Also, these two balconies are 4Bs.  3Bs, 2Bs and 1Bs are all guarantees.  Are any of the staterooms in these categories afts?    This is for a cruise almost a year away.  Is this normal?

We were in 7676, just next door, about a year ago.  We honestly never heard any noise from the lounge - maybe depends on how sensitive you are to it.  It didn't appear to be a much-used lounge, in my opinion.  The balcony was huge, and much enjoyed.  From the deck plans, it looks like 7674 would be a little bit less deep, but not much difference that I can see.  There is a VERY long walk aft from the elevators, but we didn't mind it and I think it kept a few pounds off!  I think  you would enjoy 7674 if it's still available.

Pat

We were in 7674 for 15 days and I am very sensitive to noise so I was a bit worried.  Very happy to say that we heard almost no noise from the lounge.  We have stayed on every aft floor on this class of ship and I loved the fact that the cabins on the 7th floor are very close to the water, great view.