NCL EPIC DECEMBER 8, 2019

U4icmusic

Crime in San Juan is pretty on par with any other large city. Almost all of these murders have gang related. San Juan is perfectly safe if you just take the normal precautions like not flashing valuables and steering clear of bad neighborhoods. 

1 minute ago, Chrisatc21 said:

Crime in San Juan is pretty on par with any other large city. Almost all of these murders have gang related. San Juan is perfectly safe if you just take the normal precautions like not flashing valuables and steering clear of bad neighborhoods. 

Are you in San Juan?

We are staying in Ocean Park for three days before the cruise. We've been researching gay clubs/bars, but the information is so outdated and possibly inaccurate.  Do you know if any of the bars are still open? Appreciate your help. We are staying within walking distance of the Bear Bar, but found others nearby on an old map but we can't verify if they are still open.

3 hours ago, U4icmusic said:

We are staying in Ocean Park for three days before the cruise. We've been researching gay clubs/bars, but the information is so outdated and possibly inaccurate.  Do you know if any of the bars are still open? Appreciate your help. We are staying within walking distance of the Bear Bar, but found others nearby on an old map but we can't verify if they are still open.

Shoot me a private message with your email and I'll tell you all about it. 

On 2/9/2019 at 11:24 AM, Chrisatc21 said:

Do you know of a way to send a private message? I clicked on your avatar and clicked on the send message button, but it won't work for me. I tried two different browsers too, lol.

• 2 months later...
On 2/9/2019 at 11:24 AM, Chrisatc21 said:

Chrisatc21, what happened to you? I've chatted with the staff at the Bear Tavern, so we will check that bar out at least.