shuttle from seattle airport

kkruzcrazy

You might try a limo.

They are located to the right of the taxi's and as I recall, were no more expensive than the taxi's and may have been less. We took a limo to downtown Seattle. The port is about half way between the middle of town and the airport.

Here's our complete review on Seattle and Alaska...

http://www.lavasurfer.com/info/alaska.html

Thank you for the grayline suggestion. I looked online and they indicate that they only shuttle on Saturday and Sunday. Our Ship leaves and returns on a Friday. However, I do have a call into them. I appreciate this tip. Thank You

Thank you for the grayline suggestion. I looked online and they indicate that they only shuttle on Saturday and Sunday. Our Ship leaves and returns on a Friday. However, I do have a call into them. I appreciate this tip. Thank You

Last year Celebrity was docked at Pier 66 which across the street from the Waterfront Marriott, you could always take the Grayline Airporter to the Marriott (it says an extra $2.50 one way) and then walk across the street.

We also have Shuttle Express which looks like they run from the aiport or hotel to the cruise terminals. You might check them out. Not sure how much they charge.

http://www.shuttleexpress.com

And where did you get the $45 for a taxi. I live near the airport and took a taxi down to the Mercury in 2004 and it only cost around $25/$30. The airports ground info says a taxi to downtown is $28-$32.

Anyway you might want to check out Shuttle Express as according to the airports ground transportation info it looks like it might be only around $21/$25 for 1-3 passengers to downtown.

Of course the airports web might not be up to date info but I'm sure close.

We are taking Amtrack to Seattle for our Vision cruise in Sept. I see transportation from the airport but is Amtrack near the airport? Any transportation advice on getting from Amtrack very late at night to our Hotel Comfort Suites Downtown? The Hotel has a shuttle to Amtrack but the last one is at 8PM. There are 4 of us with all our luggage. Thanks for any help.

We are taking Amtrack to Seattle for our Vision cruise in Sept. I see transportation from the airport but is Amtrack near the airport? Any transportation advice on getting from Amtrack very late at night to our Hotel Comfort Suites Downtown? The Hotel has a shuttle to Amtrack but the last one is at 8PM. There are 4 of us with all our luggage. Thanks for any help.

If you are staying at the Comfort Suites which is located near the Seattle Center, I would catch a taxi. The Amtrak station is located next to the stadium where the Seahawks play. It is not within walking distance of your hotel.

Thank you love2cruiseseattle. Amtrack is supposed to arrive at 8:30 but we have been advised that there are usually some delays. Maybe that will not be the case. Is the Hotel far from the pier? I guess another taxi will be in order? Thanks again.

Thank you love2cruiseseattle. Amtrack is supposed to arrive at 8:30 but we have been advised that there are usually some delays. Maybe that will not be the case. Is the Hotel far from the pier? I guess another taxi will be in order? Thanks again.

According to mapquest it is about 2.4 miles from the Amtrak station to Comfort Suites. I am not sure where the Vision will be docking this year, either Pier 30 or 66. Either one you would need to catch a taxi or see if the hotel shuttle will take you.

Archived