Off The Beaten Track:Azores

Jasmin'sAunt

Has anyone done this excursion? My wife and I are currently booked for the A Taste Of Azores excursion at our stop there in April but are wondering if Off The Beaten Track would he a more fun excursion. How strenuous is Off The Beaten Track and what exactly makes it strenuous? Is it because of the rough ride or is there some strenuous walking involved at some point? 

We did not; but I recall several fellow cruisers last year that took each of those Tours. The 'Jeep' Tour seemed A-OK. We met them at one View stop while we 2 were hiking. Didn't look too rough to me; but then we're 'Hikers n Bikers'. The 'Taste of...' Tour, IIRC,  was a larger group that didn't need to walk much. Seems that HAL's Web-site honestly represents them.

We too will be on the Transatlantic on KONINGSDAM leaving April 7th 2019.. Check out the KONINGSDAM Apr.7 RollCall here on CruiseCritic.  Locomotiveman TOM n PEGGY