First time to Aruba, recommendations please x

Savage2017

Hi,

My husband and I will be visiting Aruba for the first time in November, we normally like to do a half day excursion followed by the beach with snorkeling or relaxing or both if possible so we can get the best out of the islands.

Would love to know your suggestions 😎❤️

We normally choose to snorkel at Arashi Beach, up by the California Lighthouse.  The water entrance is a bit rocky, but the coral and fish are amazing and pretty close to shore - and it's not normally as crowded as something like a Baby Beach.  We normally drive over there, but there is a bus stop at the beach.  The biggest negative is that it's not really near any amenities like food or bathrooms.  I would probable split up the time and snorkel for a bit at Arashi and then head over to either Eagle or Palm beach for some relaxing.  I recommend Palm beach for the the closeness of shopping, food, activities, and a great boardwalk that runs the entire length of the beach from the Ritz to the Phoenix.  

8 hours ago, laurabegorrah said:

We normally choose to snorkel at Arashi Beach, up by the California Lighthouse.  The water entrance is a bit rocky, but the coral and fish are amazing and pretty close to shore - and it's not normally as crowded as something like a Baby Beach.  We normally drive over there, but there is a bus stop at the beach.  The biggest negative is that it's not really near any amenities like food or bathrooms.  I would probable split up the time and snorkel for a bit at Arashi and then head over to either Eagle or Palm beach for some relaxing.  I recommend Palm beach for the the closeness of shopping, food, activities, and a great boardwalk that runs the entire length of the beach from the Ritz to the Phoenix.  

I guess that it's been a few years since you've been to Arashi.  They now have a snack bar with bathrooms.