Royal Gifts - Alcohol Packages?

E23NK1

Does anyone have any experience with the "Alcohol packages" under Shop Royal Gifts?

There are 4 bottle options that come with 4 cans of soda mixer.

Does that get delivered to your room?...Like a bar setup?

Seems like a good option to the full Drink Package...but there are a list of ships that its not available on.

I did it on my last sailing on 2 February 2019. I ordered one of each. They were delivered to our stateroom with the turndown service. The bottles and the 4 cans arrived in these clear RCI bags and they were all waiting for us when we came back from dinner. It was nice. About $180 for 1.4 liters of liquor plus enough mixers. My mother (who I was cruising with) doesn't drink, so this was a good way to have some drinks without paying the full price of the drinks package for two people.

• Like 1

We have done it twice (once on Harmony and once on Oasis).  In both cases, the liquor and mixers were waiting for us in our stateroom.

They are 375 ml bottles (a little over 8 drinks assuming 1.5 oz/drink).  We had the Bacardi rum & cokes which was $45.  It worked out to a bit over $5 per drink, so not cheap but better than what you will pay at the bar (and no gratuity on the $45!)

We like to be able to pour a drink and sit on the balcony so we will be doing it again on our next cruise.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 2/10/2019 at 2:18 PM, Clarea said:

Yes, they get delivered to your stateroom.  Note that the bottles or spirits are 375 ml, half the typical size.

can you supply a link to the site so we can order a small bottle of gin delivered to our stateroom for our upcoming cruise

If you are on the Royal website, go to Already Booked then Royal Gifts. 

We did this on our last cruise and they were waiting on embarkation day. We will do it again on our upcoming 11 night as the package is too much for that many days. Plus we have the diamond lounge in the evenings.