miami airport enterprise rental car port shuttle question??

wizzbane

Dont know if this has been brought up before since I cant get any results with search just a blank page....

How does enterprise rental car at the miami airport work their port shuttle? does it come to where u drop the car off. do you need to set it up in advence or does it just show up, how often does it run between the airport and the port.. of course its all dependent on if they offer a port shuttle.

tia

wizzbane

Not sure if Enterprise offers free shuttle service to/from the port. Almost positive I did see there shuttle @ port on last cruise.

Know for sure that Alamo has free shuttle because we are doing this in 10 days. We are to take car back Alamo's Miami airport location to drop car where they will have the free shuttle to the port. If you need the shuttle from port to the car there will be shuttles running throughout the morning to pick you up. The longest we have ever waited for the shuttle to arrive would be about 15 minutes. The shuttles will be well marked with the name of the rental car company.

It should be noted that all rental car shuttle that pick up at the port go to the airport location to drop you. So if you are picking up a car you have to travel to the airport to get it.

when I found that out I booked with Avis. They DO have a shuttle too but it is the same problem only goes to airport, BUT they do have a downtown location minutes from the port so husband will take a cab there and come back for me, and luggage and wheelchair etc.

Archived