Kids center open while in port?

careyo

Yes it is. As the poster above stated it opens before you dock. They feed them lunch too. I would not know this except for the mutiny. Here we were in the Caribbean and the little monsters wanted to play in Adventure Ocean with their friends, NOT go into port with us. Since they normally want to do everything with us we were shocked! I had read about this type of behavior but honestly never thought my boys would do that. They wanted to be there all the time. I let them but if I had it to do over I would drag them with us at least for part of the day. Goobers.

On the subject of Kids, Does anyone know how the security works with respect to taking children off the ship in ports??? When they scan the child's seapass card does the parents pictures come up or at least thier names to ensure the child does not leave with someone else??

I don't think they link the kids pictures to yours. We took someone elses child (he was 15) off the ship with us in Nassau. His mom was never anywhere to be found the entire cruise. We had five kids that cruise not four....LOL He was a good kid and got along great with my older two. They never questioned his relationship to us when leaving the ship or reboarding.

No, the kids met him in Adventure Ocean and he started hanging out with us. I think he enjoyed having a family and RULES (cause heaven knows my kids have tons of them)....LOL

His mom was never anywhere to be found. When we were getting ready to head off the ship to shop in Nassau, he showed up and said he was getting off the ship too. ALONE. I about flipped out. I made him call his mom and ask if it was okay to spend the day with us instead. We finally met her on the last day of the cruise.

Bobbie

Archived