Breakaway Waterfront

RedRover96

On our cruise several years ago on Escape we really enjoyed the Waterfront especially the area in & around the Cellars Wine Bar.  Great bartender, not crazy busy, comfortable surroundings, etc.  We have a cruise scheduled for the Breakaway in May and are interested in past cruisers who might have experience with Maltings, Fat Cats or Shakers on the Waterfront on Breakaway.  Good bar, good bartender, comfortable seating close by etc., etc.

Fat Cats is now Syd Norman's Pour House. Matings is my favorite bar on the waterfront. It's located starboard side. The port side has Shakers. Plenty of comfortable seating around the waterfront during the day, used for restaurant seating in the evening.

Edited by Paul Bogle

I actually preferred Shakers on the waterfront, because Maltings had smoking. But Maltings always seemed busier  and rowdier when I walked by. Shakers definitely had comfy chairs right next there, and I spent a lot of time there on my october cruise.