Drop off point at Manchester airport

Nellie100

Hello can anyone help me? I am wondering where the drop off point is at Manchester airport we are flying out to Barbados and sailing into Southampton return coach journey is included back to the point of original departure and just wondering where so I can let my SIL know where to pick us up from.

thanks Susan

Susan.  Others who have previously  been on this cruise say the coach drops off back at the terminal  however p/o havn't given any details.  At best you can ring your relative on the  coach journey home with updates  as we don't actually know the arrival time, dependant on  traffic on the day. We are on the same cruise and took the decision to book the car with  the car parking option rather than a return taxi with the aforesaid unknown factors,as we have never done this cruise before.  Quite excited now.   

thank you miniyorkie I tried P & O last night but ended up on hold for 20 minutes so gave up, it must be away from the departure terminals as I cannot see all those people and luggage blocking the incoming traffic - will see if I get anymore info on here and may try P & O again later

Yes we are looking forward to this cruise like you a first for us although we have cruised the Caribbean many many times hoping for the hot weather to last as long as possible, we are on the 11.35 flight out of Manchester which is a later arrival than usual

Hello Nellie 100 ,

We are also taking the coach from Southampton back to Manchester.

Don't know for sure but  presume the coach will drop us off at the coach station next to the train station next door to the airport .There is a moving walkway  from station to terminal 2. It isn't possible to pick up at train station so presume same for coach station you will need to use pick up point at airport terminal .

Never sailed back from Caribbean but sailed to and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. So much to keep us occupied on sea days, we had brilliant weather ,its the luck of the draw so lets hope the sun shines on us again. 

The islands we are visiting are amongst my favourites. We are flying out on the 11.35 Dreamliner  on the Friday so looking forward to having a relaxing day on the Carlisle bay beach at Lobsters Alive.(next to Boat Yard but much cheaper)

Do you have any experience of further along the bay for beach and swimming ? 

Hope this helps

I&A.