Sabatini's Italian Tattoria on Coral

math227

How close is the actual menu to the sample menu on the Princess website? We have a specialty dining credit but my DH is ridiculously picky about food. Half the time he looks at the menu for the MDR and decides the buffet or pizza is the only option 🙄. I haven't been able to find any pictures of the "new" menu online.

Every specialty restaurant menu shown on the Princess website has been the same as onboard the ship so the Sabatini’s Trattoria menu on the Coral should be the same.

Here are links to information on Sabatini’s Trattoria & the menu.

Edited by Astro Flyer

36 minutes ago, anthonyy7 said:

I ate at the new Sabatinis 2x on the Star and that's the exact menu.  The cost is $25 compared to $29 for Crown Grill.  I loved the new menu, the food portions are bigger. 

I know that taste is very subjective but it’s nice to read a good review about their new menu.  If this statement is accurate it won’t be on our Royal cruises but it’s listed in the Sky’s list of specialty restaurants where we’ll try the new menu & experience the new decor.

”Experience the new restaurant design and elevated menu on board Caribbean Princess and Grand Princess. The newly refreshed Sabatini’s menu is also available on Regal Princess, Coral Princess and Star Princess”.

The new decor we’ll have on the Sky is much different than previously:

62090408-440F-44A3-8319-47B6F90185F1.jpeg

Edited by Astro Flyer