Wrong cabin/reservation number showing on RC App

bluegirlum

Good morning.  We are heading out on Majesty on Thursday and our reservation is connected to our friends' reservation.  We have both checked in online.  I downloaded the app and it is showing their cabin number and reservation number instead of ours.  I have signed out and back in a few times and it's still doing this.  Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, bluegirlum said:

Good morning.  We are heading out on Majesty on Thursday and our reservation is connected to our friends' reservation.  We have both checked in online.  I downloaded the app and it is showing their cabin number and reservation number instead of ours.  I have signed out and back in a few times and it's still doing this.  Any suggestions?

It does this for me with my son's cabin, try hitting the person icon and scrolling all the way down and selecting "select a different sailing" - that worked for me!

6 hours ago, bluegirlum said:

I would not trust the app this point, it does not seem ready for prime time.  We are finding wrong times in the app for various events.