2020 British Isles

TYTY

Hi all - Am I missing something, looking for 2020 British Isles itinerary and can't find anything. Want to book with Ncl but can't find anything and Rcl itineraries have been out for awhile.

It looks like the Star will be doing these, but they haven't been released yet. Its has cruises available until the end of May and then nothing.

NCL are historically very slow to release the cruises from Southampton for some reason.We booked our Summer 2019 cruise from Southampton when they were released. My confirmation is dated May 2018.

I'm really hoping to do the British Isles in summer of 2020.  I watched for the 2019 dates last year but we ended up sticking with our Canary Islands cruise that's next month.  KeithJenner is right and they were announced really late last year.  I've got Princess booked for 2020 right now.  It's June 9th out of Southampton with a Dublin overnight.  I've also got a search saved for NCL Spirit and Star so I can watch for their summer itineraries.  Right now neither ship has anything for June-November 2020.

• 10 months later...
On 2/18/2019 at 8:15 PM, maja651 said:

We booked  British Isles cruise for May 2020. It leaves out of Amsterdam.

I have booked this same cruise. Was looking at the excursions and I'm not very impressed with them. What is your opinion on them?