Bio Bay by motor boat?

pyropoodle

Hi all,

our cruise gets into San Juan very late, around 3:30 when many things that my kiddos might enjoy will be closed. (like the children's museum for instance)... years ago, when it was just hubs and i, we did bio bay by kayak and it was the coolest thing.   now, my kids will be 2 & 5 and there is NO WAY i'd take them out in a kayak, but wondering if a boat with a motor might be an option.  

has anyone ever done this?   I've tried to google and the scant info i find doesn't have a lot of info and it's not really clear if the places with websites are even still in business.   

have you had any luck using a tour for the bio bay by powered by motor boat?  if so, what was your experience?  how did you get there (since there is no ship excursion for this that i can see).  

any information at all on guides would be appreciated.  tia. 

I have no info about the tour close to San Juan (Mosquito Bay), but we've taken electric pontoon boats to both La Parguera (west of Ponce on the south side) and Laguna Grande (in Vieques).   We found both tours right next to the bay, as we were already there....

Hope you can find one- the boat is really easy to swim off of when in the bay - and that's super cool to do.  Very comfortable, and given that the bays are protected from the ocean (for the most part), it's also very smooth.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...