Huh?

designermillion

Maybe I'm an idiot, but what does "DH" & "DD" mean? I keep seeing these abbreviations on alot of posts, and gather it's referring to a spouse or something. Where is everyone getting these abbreviations from? I thought I knew all the computer lingo!

That's okay I didn't know either..... DH means darling husband DW means darling wife and DD means darling daughter as DS means darling son. MIL means mother in law, SIL means sister in law, FIL means father in law.... I can't think of anymore right now...tee hee

Teresa :p

..that this forum is a whole sub-culture unto itself and it's very interesting. However, I predict that when I arrive home I won't be visiting again until 3 weeks before my next cruise.

And, there is absolutely NO vacation that is worth doing 50-60 times. You HAVE to have a screw loose to keep returning?

Nonetheless, I'm quite excited about next week's trip.

..that this forum is a whole sub-culture unto itself and it's very interesting. However, I predict that when I arrive home I won't be visiting again until 3 weeks before my next cruise.

And, there is absolutely NO vacation that is worth doing 50-60 times. You HAVE to have a screw loose to keep returning?

Just like any other forum out there:p

Shane, I'm not getting your drift. What does anything you just said have to do with this thread? Did anybody mention 50-60 cruises? Not understanding why you posted.:confused:

Cotton,

This sentiment could have been placed anywhere on this board. The thought just hit me while reading this thread. Honestly, I was SORRY I posted it becase I did not want to offend all the people that cruise more often than I change my furnace filters. Everyone seems very cordial here.

I see you were also on the Festivale in the 80's. Great fun.

We're off on the Radiance next week.

Cheers,

- Shane

Hi Shane, I see that you haven't cruised since '87. Be prepared to be surprised! After your upcoming cruise, you will have 4 down and 56 to go...:D Actually, when you see folks with a tremendous amount of past sailings, chances are good they are professional critics who do this for a living. Have a wonderful time on your trip and keep changing those filters;)

Archived