Question about the 3 night dining package on MSC?

sconter

I am booked on a 7 night cruise out of Barcelona on the Bellisima in July.

I was planning on booking the 3 night dining package is this like RCI and Norwegian where I can pick my 3 restraunts ie steak x2 and teppinyaki?

Their website is not very clear but I get the impression its the French, Steak and Sushi 3 night package?

Edited by sconter

According to the 'rules', you can't choose which restaurants to go to, the offer is for a night in each of the 3 restaurants listed.  However, YMMV, if you're fortunate enough to have them accommodate a request to select which ones you want to visit.  As it's a new ship, no-one has experience of how flexible the crew would be in granting that request.

With MSC, one never knows when or where the rules will apply.  🙄  I'm hoping for a little flexibility with our tryptic package on Meraviglia next October.  :classic_unsure:

Thanks for that reply, yeah I guess I will need to revisit this again after the ship launches.

This is my 1st on MSC do you know how much would I be if I just added the speciality restraunts on board as and when I want to use them?

11 hours ago, sconter said:

Thanks for that reply, yeah I guess I will need to revisit this again after the ship launches.

This is my 1st on MSC do you know how much would I be if I just added the speciality restraunts on board as and when I want to use them?

To add the package onboard Seaside last week would have cost $120 versus $39, 49 & don't know. If you go a la carte, you can easily spend much more. Note that the trio package excludes certain dishes such as crab, fondant etc. The trio price is good value but you can't use all drinks packages in the specialty restaurants. Ken