Non-Alcoholic Package (Simplified?)

SeaTheW0rld

Hey all.  I just got off the phone with a CSA from MSC.  I wanted clarification on what was and was not included. We've been discussing it. I asked specifically about the Red Bull and Lurisia waters.  Here's the simplified answer I was given:

Any non-alcoholic drink/water/etc under €6 is included.  I said "is it really that simple?" She said yes.   Frozen drinks, bottled waters, etc. 

PS I started a new thread so the answer wouldn't be buried. 

1 minute ago, Beamafar said:

That's very helpful, STW.  There's very little info on the non-alchoholic packages - it deserves a separate thread.

Thanks.  It's been an experience getting the info. MSC has been good to me (great price, great upgrade).  I wanted to return the favor by being a good customer and spending some money. But I really needed to know what I'm buying. I'm in with the package. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I'm on board Divina, now. 

I've had some trouble getting particular drinks at particular bars. 

One laughable one was the Nohito, even when it was the drink of the day.  The zero sugar hot chocolate, sugar free red bull, and decaf esspresso can also be hard to come by. 

On day two (or 3) I went to guest services to try and cancel the package. I was told they would but I would have to pay full price for everything I had ordered (this was from the bar manager).  He said I had "high usage". 

I declined that offer and replied "if you think that was high use, you haven't seen anything yet."

I've been keeping a spreadsheet since that encounter. I've been hitting $75 - $100 with a little work. I win 😝

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SeaTheW0r1d said:

I'm on board Divina, now. 

I've had some trouble getting particular drinks at particular bars. 

One laughable one was the Nohito, even when it was the drink of the day.  The zero sugar hot chocolate, sugar free red bull, and decaf esspresso can also be hard to come by. 

On day two (or 3) I went to guest services to try and cancel the package. I was told they would but I would have to pay full price for everything I had ordered (this was from the bar manager).  He said I had "high usage". 

I declined that offer and replied "if you think that was high use, you haven't seen anything yet."

I've been keeping a spreadsheet since that encounter. I've been hitting $75 - $100 with a little work. I win 😝

Package Description

"Refresh yourself whenever you like with a choice of alcohol-free cocktails, sodas, energy drinks, bottled mineral water, flavored water, fruit juices, a wide range of premium coffee drinks, hot chocolate delights, organic tea and soft ice cream. The drinks included can be ordered in all onboard bars, as well as the self-service buffet and restaurants, excluding specialty

restaurants."

Download this chart to your phone and show it to the bartenders, "All zero-alcohol mocktails from the bar list".

Could you do me a favor? Would you ask in the ice cream bar by the pool if those (normaly 6 flavors a day) ice cream cones are included in this package? Milkshakes? I know for sure Easy and Premium do not include them, but NA Pckg states soft ice cream???

Thanks in advance!!!

JP

PAQUETESDEBEBIDASMSC2019.jpg

1 hour ago, JP Medina said:

Package Description

"Refresh yourself whenever you like with a choice of alcohol-free cocktails, sodas, energy drinks, bottled mineral water, flavored water, fruit juices, a wide range of premium coffee drinks, hot chocolate delights, organic tea and soft ice cream. The drinks included can be ordered in all onboard bars, as well as the self-service buffet and restaurants, excluding specialty

restaurants."

Download this chart to your phone and show it to the bartenders, "All zero-alcohol mocktails from the bar list".

Could you do me a favor? Would you ask in the ice cream bar by the pool if those (normaly 6 flavors a day) ice cream cones are included in this package? Milkshakes? I know for sure Easy and Premium do not include them, but NA Pckg states soft ice cream???

Thanks in advance!!!

JP

PAQUETESDEBEBIDASMSC2019.jpg

I've asked about the takeaway ice cream several times. It has not been available the whole 14 days I've been aboard. 

It's supposed to be available in the afternoons around the center pool on deck 14.