Cruise No Longer Listed

auburn77

My cruise for next year doesn't show right now if you put too much information in.  I found it by searching destination: Panama Canal, Date: February 2020.  That's it.  if I put out of New Orleans, it wouldn't find it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, zabnee said:

My cruise for next year doesn't show right now if you put too much information in.  I found it by searching destination: Panama Canal, Date: February 2020.  That's it.  if I put out of New Orleans, it wouldn't find it.

Thanks. That's the one we're going on.

• Like 1

Just now, auburn77 said:

Thanks. That's the one we're going on.

Using those steps, were you able to see it? 

I actually got a price reduction of about $200 USD yesterday! (which, being a Canadian, is closer towards $260 for me!)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, auburn77 said:

No. Actually had to go to Expedia to see it. Did you book thru Carnival? If you did, I'm calling them today.

Thanks

I did not book directly.  I have a TA that is actually running a group on that cruise (which, incidentally, I originally met here on CC), and has become cruise family.  Saw the difference, and sent her an email.  She took care of the rest!

4 minutes ago, zabnee said:

I did not book directly.  I have a TA that is actually running a group on that cruise (which, incidentally, I originally met here on CC), and has become cruise family.  Saw the difference, and sent her an email.  She took care of the rest!

Thanks. I haven't been able to check it on Carnival's site, so I have no idea if the fare has changed. On the phone waiting for them to answer know.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zabnee said:

Thanks! I had the same problem, doing like you said worked like a charm!

• Like 1

My cruise for Panama in Jan 2021 didn't show up on the Carnival website all day Thursday. Then it was back on Friday.  Seems like Carnival is either having glitches or possibly removing a cruise while they make updates?  I thought maybe it was going to be cancelled for a drydock or something, because that does happen sometimes.