MSC Poesia - few questions

LindsayC

Hello,

My boyfriend and I will be on the MSC Poesia in November. We have booked an Aurea Suite (15008) but I have a few questions I hope some of you experienced MSC cruisers can help me with.

First of all does anyone know which bar is the closest to our room? I read somewhere there is a spa bar but I can't find the bar on the deck plans. Maybe it was false information. If there is no spa bar then I guess the Pirana bar is the closest?

On the MSC website you can prebook 'Prosecco and Canape's', how does this work? When do you get them in your room?

With the Aurea experience you get a free massage, do you book this when you are on board? I assume you go to the spa to book the massage?

Any other information or tips about this ship are very welcome.

Thank you!
Lindsay

Hi, I've sailed onboard MSC Poesia before - and will be onboard the ship 1-18 April as well 😉

* The closest bar to your cabin 15008 will be the Piraña Bar at deck 13 (just walk/take the elevator down two floors - and there it is). It's an outside bar in the pool area. There is a bar inside the Aurea Spa section as well (even that in front of deck 13, right down from your cabin), however I believe they serve "health drinks" (juices) only (I doent believe they serve alcohol...but I may be wrong).
* When you preebook "Prosecco and Canape's" and other items to your cabin, it usually is served the first (or second) afternoon/evening,
* Concerning the free massage, you will get a voucher (together with your tickets or at check-in). Then, when onboard, you will have to contact the Spa Center (as soon as possible to get the time you prefer, by visiting or calling them) to make your booking.
Happy sailing! 🛥️

10 hours ago, Frode said:

Hi, I've sailed onboard MSC Poesia before - and will be onboard the ship 1-18 April as well 😉

* The closest bar to your cabin 15008 will be the Piraña Bar at deck 13 (just walk/take the elevator down two floors - and there it is). It's an outside bar in the pool area. There is a bar inside the Aurea Spa section as well (even that in front of deck 13, right down from your cabin), however I believe they serve "health drinks" (juices) only (I doent believe they serve alcohol...but I may be wrong).
* When you preebook "Prosecco and Canape's" and other items to your cabin, it usually is served the first (or second) afternoon/evening,
* Concerning the free massage, you will get a voucher (together with your tickets or at check-in). Then, when onboard, you will have to contact the Spa Center (as soon as possible to get the time you prefer, by visiting or calling them) to make your booking.
Happy sailing! 🛥️

Thank you so much! Enjoy your cruise in April!