Escape studio cabins

bjtravelnews

Question for anyone who has stayed in a studio cabin on the Escape.  Booked my daughter into a studio so she could have her own room (and we our privacy).  Was watching some videos and it looks like there is no refrigerator in the room.  Is this correct?  If so, is there an ice bucket to keep a water bottle cold (she likes having a cold water bottle to drink if she gets thirsty at night).

Thanks everyone!

I can't speak for the Escape, but I have stayed in a studio on the Epic, and there was an ice bucket that my room steward would fill in my studio room. The studios really are great spots for one person, so I am sure your daughter will love it. 

6 minutes ago, bjtravelnews said:

Thanks everyone.  Sounds like the best solution is to take a refillable bottle, put ice in it and fill with water from the lounge.  Daughter is so excited to have her own room.  She has done several cruises, but always roomed with us.

My cousin loved her studio cabin on the Escape this past July. The rest of us visited her to see it and the lounge as you can't get there without someone who has a studio. The lounge had free water and snacks and I think I remember a wine dispenser that did cost. The cabins are small (100 sq. feet), but put together really well and it comes with a full size bed, colored lights and a one way window out to the hall.

Enjoy!

2 hours ago, bjtravelnews said:

Thanks everyone.  Sounds like the best solution is to take a refillable bottle, put ice in it and fill with water from the lounge.  Daughter is so excited to have her own room.  She has done several cruises, but always roomed with us.

Refilling the bottle with water from her room is just as good and saves steps.  There's no magic in the lounge's tap. 

Edited by FLAHAM

Yeah unfortunately there is no refrigerator in any of the studios. I was on the Escape and Getaway and in a studio and in both cases the ice bucket was always kept fresh... In the mornings when I would be hungover I'd use the melted ice as my ice water 😛