Can we take onboard with us?

Atlantic Canada

Have been looking around Cruise Critic to see if you are able to bring onboard water when you checkin.?  I know that you can purchase same on Celebrity site but when we cruised other lines we would take a few bottles of water and Diet Pepsi when we embarked the ship.  Generally cruise lines don't have Diet Pepsi and I can't drink Coke products so take a few bottles with me.  Then we are in port we will buy a couple H20 and pop to bring back with us.  Any info will be appreciated.

Yes, I bring diet pepsi and diet ginger ale with me. Either in a rolling carry on or with a lugguage tag on it for delivery. Have not had a problem. I always tape the ends of the soda carton with packing tape to be sure it doesn't break open. With the bev package I have water so that's no longer an issue. Happy Sails!

Can someone please clarify this for me.  In the past it has had to be cans brought on.  My son had a mini bottle of soda taken as they said it had to be in a can to prove it hadn't been tampered with.  Is this still the case?  12 cans can be brought on per person?  Thanks

There are two options here, carry on vs. checked.

if you carry on you and your items  go through screening, if you check it it gets screened separately from you. Just check it. Worst case is you get a call to the “naughty room”