Alocation of guarantee grade staterooms

iandjm

Hi,

I have a guarantee suite grade on my January 29 cruise and was wondering how soon before I can expect to find out which suite we have been allocated? I am leaving UK next Wednesday am and it would be nice to know before then. Is there a department I can call to ask about the allocation?

Many thanks

Ian

I booked last Saturday for the Constellation July 1st two veranda guarantees out of interest I checked my reservation on-line on Tuesday and had been allocated two CC cabins :)

I read somewhere on the boards that if it's a cruise that is selling well...they tend to allocated guarantees earlier. If it's not selling well they leave it near to departue time......I know there weren't many cabin left on the Constellation maybe this is why?

My only worry now is they re-allocate the cabins later and "downgrade" them.....anyone any experience of Celebrity doing this?

Alan

I booked last Saturday for the Constellation July 1st two veranda guarantees out of interest I checked my reservation on-line on Tuesday and had been allocated two CC cabins :)

I read somewhere on the boards that if it's a cruise that is selling well...they tend to allocated guarantees earlier. If it's not selling well they leave it near to departue time......I know there weren't many cabin left on the Constellation maybe this is why?

My only worry now is they re-allocate the cabins later and "downgrade" them.....anyone any experience of Celebrity doing this?

Alan

Yes, they can. I have booked guarantees for my clients. Their first berthing was for CC. They purchased oceanview gty. Lucikily I kept my mouth shut for they ultimately wound up in a Cat 7.

When I asked Celebrity about this last summer they said once they give you a cabin that is the one you will have. So you shoudl enjoy the CC class cabin they assigned you. Enjoy

Once you are ticketed, yes. However, before that... yes, they can and do change. I see it all the time. Especially when they need triples and quads which have been assigned to doubles.

ocngypz

Thanks for keeping me right ! I'm just hoping that because the only veranda staterooms other than CC's listed on this cruise are cat 2A guarantees we might have a chance of keeping them! ...never matter i'm just haapy to be "on board"

Alan

Archived