Is there any ballroom dancing on the Oasis of the Seas?

We are considering sailing on the Oasis of the Seas in May. I looked at some of the videos on Youtube. The band in the  Dazzle Night Club seems like they only play rock and roll type of pop music. The band at the Bolero lounge seems to play very fast Latin music. Just wondering if there is any ballroom dancing opportunities on the ship?  We would like to do a Waltz, Foxtrot, or Rumba ...etc. Is there another lounge other than the Dazzle and the Bolero lounge on the ship that has a live band or a Disco with a DJ? Do they ever pick one evening and have a band play a ballroom set? Please share your experience. Thank you in advance.

You will be able to find ballroom music, but the dance floors have been pretty small on the ships I have been on. They are fine for box moves, but we moved more than halfway around the floor with a single foxtrot traveling basic (granted we used to compete and DH is 6'4"). We still had fun - just had to keep it small if the floor was crowded. Our next cruise will be the first with our kids (10 and 7), and I have started teaching them the basics so they can go dancing with us one night. 

• 3 weeks later...

We were on the Harmony (also an Oasis class ship) just last week and I agree with the above, there's really no large dance floor suitable. We also dance latin so were able to dance a fair bit in Boleros, and although it was mostly salsa/bachata/merengue they did play a rumba and you could probably request one from a band. We did a hustle and nightclub two step in Dazzles.  

One thing I will say is that the floors were better than the previous cuise I've been on (Rhapsody of the Seas) which had terrible terrible sticky floors. I could do double and triple spins on Harmony of the Seas with no problem- not a chance on Rhapsody. 

The boardwalk played some live music too and had a floor quite suitable for dance (probably the best on the ship!), we managed to get in a jive and salsa and a hustle I think. 

The dance parties in the evening at the promenade were fun too, a few fun line dances and again if you can jive or latin you can dance to the live band.

Some of the older ships have more ballroom floors- although the Rhapsody of the Seas had terrible floors overall it did have one nice wooden floor where a few couples went for some evening ballroom with a live band. Unfortunately these nights were not very frequent, and also the floor had a big pillar in the middle that was weird.

This is the main reason we will likely be taking Cunard for our next cruise, but being pretty versatile dancers we managed to still get a few turns in when we had the opportunity. I think if someone dance club-style dances like salsa they will really enjoy the Oasis class ships.