EDGE Sky Suite S2 bed location

TwoGuysPBC

We are booked in a SKY SUITE S2 and have seen conflicting bed configurations - one facing the balcony and others with a standard configuration, facing the flat screen TV.  More of the S3 reviews show the balcony facing config than the S2.  My question is about the balcony facing configuration.  Can someone confirm what config comes with the S2? If the king bed is facing the balcony with the flat screen TV to the side, does the TV tilt towards the bed?  That configuration does not seem to be optimal for some down time movie watching in our extremely nice cabin.  Yes, we like to veg in the cabin some sea days and just watch some TV or a movie. 

31 minutes ago, cruisingxpert said:

If your S2 is on the side, I think all the beds face the ocean. The s3 could be sideways as well. The S1 on the aft are sideways configuration.

Here is a you tube on 9177 on the Edge.

Thank you so much!  Either configuration, I think we are good to go with swivel TV.  We are 10 Forward, Starboard.  I overlooked this YouTube since it was filmed with the vertical camera vs horizontal.